IMMANUEL COLLEGE LIBRARY PROFILE
Welcome to Immanuel College Library system. Being a large college imparting knowledge of various subjects our library is trying to reach out to the needs of the students. In addition college library get to access E-Resource through UGC – INFONET Digital Library Consortium - N – LIST (Nation Library and Information Service Infrastructure for Scholarly Content) under their facilities. Not only that we are providing good collection for the benefit of our students. Faculty members are also making efforts for the improvement of the libraries
|CATEGORIES||ISSUES OF BOOKS||PERIOD (IN DAYS)|
RULES & REGULATIONS OF LIBRARY
- The library is primarily for the use by students, Faculty and Non – Teaching staff, of the Immanuel College.
- The books can be borrowed only by those who have the borrower’s card. Students can borrow the number of two (2) books for the period of 7 days. And Faculties can borrow the number of four (4) books for the period of 15 days.
- A fine of Rs 2/ per day will be charge if the books are kept beyond due date. In case of loss of books by the borrower he/ she has to replace the book or pay its price if the book is out of print or not available in the market.
- Books in the reference section, newspaper, journal, and magazine question papers are not to be issued.
- Students are not allowed to talk; stand in groups, discuss etc. Using Mobile phone in the library is strictly prohibited. Mobile phone should be switched off or kept in silent mode.
- Books and others materials taken from the stacks should not be Re – Shelved by the readers. They should be left on the table.
- Spitting, eating tobacco or food of any kind is strictly prohibited in the library. If any student is caught they will be handed over to the disciplinary committee.
LIBRARY HOURS ON SUMMER
|Monday||9:00 to 12:00||12:00 to 1:00||1:00 to 4:00|
|Saturday||-||-||1:00 - 2:00|
- Library remains open on all the working days except Sunday and college holidays:
LIBRARY SERVICE & FACILITIES
- Circulation Service.
- Reference Service.
- Current Awareness Service (CAS)
- Internet Access Service.
- Printing Service.
- Photocopy Service.
- Library Website .
- Soft copy of Syllabus and Question Papers.
In case of queries and questions regarding Immanuel College Library
Miss H.Veveen (B.A, B.Lisc & M.Lisc ) Or Email us at : email@example.com