Rules and Regulations Governing the Students
- There shall not be any social gathering, private trips, tribal meetings, programmes etc. in the college without prior permission of the principal.
- Consumption of Alcohol, Drugs, Gutka, Pan Masala etc. are banned inside the college campus. Defaulter/s shall be imposed severe penalty, even leading to the extent of expulsion from the college.
- Spitting inside the college campus, on the wall, stairs, floor, etc. is strictly prohibited. Defaulters shall be punished severely.
- Students resorting to malpractices and disturbances in any exams will be severely dealt with disciplinary action.
- Every student must use English language only inside the campus and should maintain unity and friendship amongst themselves.
- Students indulging in immoral activities, using of intoxicants, creating violent atmosphere, causing damages to the college’s property, malpractices, etc. will face disciplinary action and are liable for expulsion.
- Students should take note of the instructions displayed on the Notice Board from time to time and observe the directives mentioned in them. The college will not be responsible, if any student has to suffer any loss because of his/her no paying attention to the notice board.
- It is the responsibility of every student to make successful of the various activities/functions, held in the college. Participation of the student is a must in all the activities and functions.
- Every student must possess the college identity card with his/her recent photograph affixed in it bearing the principal’s signature. He /she must produce the Identity card in the college premises on demand. In case of loss of the Identity card, the student must report and apply for a duplicate immediately.
- Collection of money or donation in any form, selling of any items and advertisement shall not be permitted without proper permission from the concerned authority and the college authority.
- No boys will be allowed to sport long hair, earrings, bracelets or necklace.
- In case of any kind of grievances and problems faced by the students, it should be reported to the college authority immediately.
- Ragging in any form is prohibited and any student (s) found guilty of committing the offence, shall be dealt strictly as per Supreme Court of India directives.
- The Principal reserves the right to make any changes in the rules and to frame new rules from time to time as per circumstances and all such rules shall be binding to the student.
Rules and Withdrawal and Transfer
- Following withdrawal from the college after admission, one cannot claim for refund of fees of any kind except the refundable fees deposited into the college account at the time of admission.
- The college authority reserves the right of issuing withdrawal/transfer to any student if his/her conduct and performance are not satisfactory or are harmful to others.
- Transfer certificate shall be issued after all dues and liabilities are cleared by the student.
- Refundable fees can be withdrawn only at the end of session.
INTERNALLY ASSESSED EXAMINATION:
- The college follows the rules and conditions laid down by the Board/University to pass the respective exams and are binding to the students. No complaints will be entertained in this matter.
- Internal Exam: The College conducts monthly internal test, which are taken into account during promotion and selection exam.
- Terminal Exam: The College conducts one terminal exam in addition to promotion and selection exams in one academic session.
- End Semester Examinations of B.A. / B.Sc. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th semester are conducted by the University and assessed internally.
- The Promotion exam of Class XI (Arts & Science).
EXTERNALLY ASSESSED EXAMINATION:
- The Final exam of class XII (Arts & Science) are conducted and assessed by the NBSE.
- The End Semester Examination of B.A. / B.Sc. 4th and 6th semester are conducted and assessed by the Nagaland University.
- Students must wear uniform on all weekdays except on certain days as notified by the college.
- The colour and design of the uniform shall be as prescribed by the college.